About Insulated Soft Cover Ltd.
Always an innovator, Insulated Soft Cover Ltd. has been delivering customized insulation solutions since 1991. Based in Bonnyville, Alberta and serving Western Canada, ISC has quickly become an industry leader in reusable insulation products.
We manufacture insulation blankets measured to fit the exact dimensions of your valves and flanges. With the potential to reduce labour and energy costs on each and every job, it is easy to see why ISC products have become the preferred choice of facility operators province-wide.
Our attention to detail is second to none. Each job is unique and we treat it as such with one-on-one client consultation throughout the measurement and design phase.
With a focus on strength and durability, our staff utilize only the highest quality insulation materials for your custom cover. Every cover we manufacture is guaranteed to fit and meet its design specifications. If it doesn't we will repair or replace it at no additional cost.
We only use the best materials & processes:
- AutoMetrix Precision Cutting System increases speed & accuracy for pattern making
- 100% asbestos-free materials
- Heat tolerances to 3000°F
- All materials meet ASTM codes, standards & specs
- Full inventory of Tracer/Velcro wrap in 20 ft. rolls and sized to cover 0.5" to 4" tubing